FEYNLAB CERAMIC VERSION 2
FEYNLAB®CERAMIC - VERSION 2
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC V2 is a thick protective ceramic nano coating engineered for extreme durability & protection for painted automotive surfaces. As an ultra-high solids coating CERAMIC V2 adds intense: gloss, U.V. & heat protection, chemical resistance, and increased protection from the light ‘love marks’ of proper washing.
- FEYNLAB® CERAMIC V2 is a thick, durable, and high-solids professional nano coating.
- Certified installers may offer CERAMIC V2 at a competitive market price while equaling or surpassing other brands in terms of durability and performance.
- A protective high solids coating with efficient application was a priority during CERAMIC V2’s development. This innovation quickly distinguished it from the competition.
- Impressive properties include: excellent heat resistance, brilliant gloss, and industry leading UV and chemical resistance.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection. The formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than most available coatings.
CERAMIC Version 2 is for professional use only by FEYNLAB™ Certified and Accredited Installers.
Durability, Warranty & Approved Surfaces
Warranty Period – 3 yrs.
Application includes 1 component layer, reaching a maximum film build up to 3 microns.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types)
- Black textured plastics (test if unsure)
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers